The global sports nutrition supplements market is projected to expand at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the increasing awareness of healthy lifestyle, surging disposable income and product promotions.
Sports nutrition supplements are dietary products designed to meet nutritional needs of sports person. Nutritional ingredients used in these sports supplements are proteins, vitamins,amino acids, minerals, and others. However, due to unhealthy lifestyle, people have started adopting fitness clubs and healthy diets. These sports supplements provide nutritional diet to enhance the overall performance of the body. Major function of this product is to provide physical strength in sports.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Increasing adoption of supplements in order to maintain healthy physic is driving the demand sports supplements around the globe.
- Increasing awareness of healthy lifestyle and surging disposable income is boosting the growth of the market.
- Growing demand for dietary and health supplements for people into yoga, healthy food, and gym is fueling the market growth.
- Intensive advertisements through product promotions of the sports supplements by fitness shows is also expected to drive the market growth.
- Low-quality products and high cost hamper the growth of the market.
- Presence of local brands and lack of proper regulations is expected to restrain the market growth.
- Globally, the retail space is widening, which is one of the positive trends that is going to foster the growth of the market during the forecast period. The sales of sports nutrition supplements through supermarket and hypermarket are surging the growth of the market. Sales through e-commerce is going to accelerate the market growth.
Major companies in the global sports nutrition supplements market include Plethico Pharmaceuticals Limited, Glanbia Plc., Universal Nutrition, GNC Holdings, Inc., and NBTY. Other key players in the global market are Creative Edge Nutrition, Scitec Nutrition, MaxiNutrition, Enervit S.p.A., and Herbalife Ltd.
The global sports nutrition supplements market has been segmented on the basis of
- Bricks & Mortar
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Sports Nutrition Supplements Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Sports Nutrition Supplements Market Overview
- Global Sports Nutrition Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Sports Nutrition Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Sports Nutrition Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Sports Nutrition Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Sports Nutrition Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Sports Nutrition Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Sports Nutrition Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Sports Nutrition Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Sports Nutrition Supplements Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]