The global pharmaceutical glass packaging market is projected to expand at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the increasing demand from pharmaceutical industry coupled with extensive utilization in generic injectable drugs.
Packaging refers to the process of providing protection, presentation, identification, information convenience, and compliance for product during storage, carriage, and display. Glass packaging is mainly used in pharmaceutical packaging liquid preparations due to their rigidity and their superior protective qualities. Its high transparency allows easy inspection of its contents. It offers better protection because of its relative impermeability to air and moisture. Glass is chemically resistant to most medicinal products. Glass packaging preserves the product’s properties such as taste and flavor and protects its contents. Glass is the only material which is widely used as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Surging disposable income and, increasing rate of consumption of generic drug are some of the key trends fueling the growth of the market.
- Glass packaging increases the drug stability by resisting escape of volatile ingredients, which is boosting the market growth.
- Increasing investment in R&D, introduction of new medicines aimed at improving the health and quality of life of the patients is driving the growth of the market.
- Rising demand for pharmaceutical products and technological advancements in the field are some of the factors stimulating the growth of the market.
- Glass packaging problems such as breakage, delamination, and particulate contamination had created plastic packaging alternative and thus, hampers the growth of the market.
- Glass is recyclable but can only be only be recycled back into glass whereas plastic can be recycled to manufacture numerous products. This acts a key restraint of the market.
- Manufacturers and suppliers are focusing on shifting their base to China, India, and Brazil because of increasing opportunities offered by pharmaceutical industry in these countries, especially in generics sector. This is expected to foster the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Major companies in the global pharmaceutical glass packaging market include Corning Incorporated, Gerresheimer AG, Nipro Corporation, Schott AG, SGD Pharma, Shandong Pharmaceutical Glass Co., Ltd., Stevanato Group S.p.A., Bormioli Rocco Pharma, Ardagh Group, Piramal Glass, Şişecam Group, Stölzle-Oberglas Gmbh, Beatson Clark, and Arab Pharmaceutical Glass Co.
The global pharmaceutical glass packaging market has been segmented on the basis of
- Small (<30 ml)
- Large (>30 ml)
- Small (<1000ml)
- Large (>1000ml)
- Cartridges & Syringes
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market Overview
- Global Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]