Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 12.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The years considered for study are as mentioned below.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. dominated the global lung cancer therapeutics market.
The other key players existing in the Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market includes Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD., Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company., AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, CELGENE CORPORATION, AMGEN INC., Sanofi, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., ALLERGAN, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd. and others.
Request for FREE sample copy or PDF Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
With the market info provided in the Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market report, it has become easy to gain global perspective for the international business. Focus groups and in-depth interviews are included for qualitative analysis whereas customer survey and analysis of secondary data has been carried out under quantitative analysis. This market analysis report acts as a very significant constituent of business strategy. It is a definite study of the Healthcare industry which explains what the market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global industry trends are. Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market business document proves to be a sure aspect to help grow the business.
Market Definition: Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
The lung cancer is a type of cancer which decreases the efficiency of lungs to supply oxygen to the bloodstream. This is one of the most common forms of cancers which accounts for the highest mortality rates. The lung cancer can be categorized as an uncontrolled growth of cell in the lungs. The main cause of lung cancers is pipes, cigarette smoking, cigar smoking, and asbestos exposure. Almost around 80.0% of the total lung cancers are non-small cell lung cancer. This kind of cancer is distinguished by their size as they are seen under the microscope. The most common symptoms of lung cancer are coughing, weight loss, chest pains, and shortness of breath. Lung cancers can be treated by various types of therapies like vaccines, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapies.
Read Complete Details with TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market&raksh
Segmentation: Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
Global lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented into seven notable segments which are cancer type, molecule type, drug class, treatment type, therapy type, end user, distribution channel.
- On the basis of cancer type, the market is segmented into non-small cell lung cancer, metastatic lung cancer, mesothelioma, chest wall tumors, pulmonary neuroendocrine tumors, mediastinal tumors
- On the basis of molecule type, the market is segmented into small molecules, biologics.
- On the drug class, the market is segmented into alkylating agents, antimetabolites, mitotic inhibitors, multikinase inhibitors, EGFR inhibitors, others.
- On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and other drugs.
- On the basis of therapy type, the market is segmented into single drug therapy, combination therapy.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, homecare, others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online and others.
- In November 2018, Johnson & Johnson and Janssen Biotech(U.S.) launched a potentially more than USD 1.255 billion collaboration with Seoul-based Yuhan Corporation (South Korea) for the development of its non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) drug, Lazertinib. This drug is now under study in an ongoing Phase I/II trial in South Korea. The new product launch will increase the company’s product line for the lung cancer treatment.
- In April 2018, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd has launched Tecentriq in India which can be used for two types of cancers – urothelial carcinoma and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). This will give the company to expand their market in Indian market.
Features mentioned in the report
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- In-depth market segmentation
- Competitive landscape of Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
To Get This Report at an Attractive Cost, Click Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]