The global laundry detergents market is projected to expand at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the increasing awareness about cleanliness, surging disposable income and, and the rising penetration of washing machines in the developing economies.
Laundry detergent is a cleaning agent which is used for cleaning laundry. Laundry detergent is manufactured in powder, liquid, or tablets form. They are used to remove dust, dirt, or stain from a cloth. They have different unique selling points such as removing stains, making the clothes brighter or whiter, and proving fragrance. Laundry detergents are used in industries such as hotel, textile industry, restaurant, hospital. Many manufacturers are focused on developing green laundry products, which offer biodegradable components such as coconut oil, natural washing soda, mineral based surfactants, and plant-based enzymes.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Rapid urbanization, surging disposable income, and changing lifestyle are some of the key trends fueling the growth market.
- Increasing awareness about cleanliness, hygiene and benefits provided by the product is boosting the market growth.
- Owing to low energy consumption, minimizing the need of hot water for washes is increasing the demand of green laundry detergent.
- Increasing availability of counterfeit products sold by established brands with the rising prices is hampering the growth of the market.
- Issues regarding the safety of children ingesting these products act as a key restraint to market growth.
- Globally, the retail space is widening, which is one of the positive trends that is going to foster the growth of the market during the forecast period. The sales of laundry detergents through supermarket and hypermarket are also surging the growth of the market.
Major companies in the global laundry detergents market include Unilever Plc (London, U.K.), Church & Dwight Co. Inc. ( New Jersey, U.S)., Carroll Company (Texas, U.S.), The Colgate-Palmolive Company (New York, U.S.), Henkel AG & Company KGaA (Düsseldorf, Germany), Johnson & Johnson (New Jersey, U.S.), Procter & Gamble (Ohio, U.S.), Kao Corporation (Tokyo, Japan) and Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (Slough, U. K.) among others.
The global laundry detergents market has been segmented on the basis of
- Powder Detergents
- Liquid Detergents
- Fabric Softeners
- Detergent Tablets
- Industrial or Institutional
- Departmental Stores
- Convenient Stores
- Hyper Market/Super Market
- Retail Stores
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Laundry Detergents Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Laundry Detergents Market Overview
- Global Laundry Detergents Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Laundry Detergents Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Laundry Detergents Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Laundry Detergents Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Laundry Detergents Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Laundry Detergents Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Laundry Detergents Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Laundry Detergents Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Laundry Detergents Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]