The global hospital management software market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of around 8.7% during the forecast period, 2020–2026. Growing adoption of cloud-based solutions and rising need for amalgamating health records on a single platform is anticipated to boost the market growth.
Information technology has transformed the field of medicine. In the fast-paced medical industry, it is difficult to manage and operate a multi-specialty hospital. A Hospital Management Software is an advanced integrated information system for the management of all the aspects involved in hospital’s operations such as financial, medical, administrative, legal, and compliance. It includes business intelligence, revenue cycle management, and electronic health records. Across the globe, various health organizations have installed hospital management software in order to streamline their business and operation process, better manage projects of all sizes, and boost their work efficiency across the management or board.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions and integration of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) with hospital management solutions for data analysis is a major factor driving the growth of the market.
- Rising adoption of latest technologies such as online report generation that helps in cost cutting and improves the communication with patients is expected to boost the demand for an integrated software. This, in turn, is driving the growth for the market.
- Growing demand for maintaining transparency across different departments and flexibility to access data at any time and from anywhere has increased the demand for innovative solutions and thus fueling the growth of the market.
- Shifting organizations preference from traditional ways of management, rising demand for automated systems and solutions, and streamlining all the aspects of business management is propelling the market growth.
- Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through effective utilization of workforce management systems is propelling the market growth.
- Rising expenditure in the healthcare industry and government initiatives to upgrade healthcare facility infrastructure is fueling the market growth.
- Growing concerns for data security and high costs of deployment has been restraining the market growth.
Key players operating in the global hospital management software market are NextGen Healthcare Information System LLC., Birlamedisoft, ACG Infotech limited (ACGIL), JVS Group, Infor, AdvantEgde Healthcare Solutions, athenahealth, Inc., MediTouch, Insta Health Solutions, Cognosys, BR Softech, Ricoh India, MediMizer, Trio corporation, Dataman Computer Systems, Stay Staffed Services, Elixir Aid, XIPHIAS Software Technologies, Adroit Infosystems, , GE Healthcare, MocDoc, Plus91 Technologies, and Progressive Techno Solutions.
The Global Hospital Management Software Market has been segmented on the basis of
- Radiology Utilization Management Solution
- Event Driven Solution
- Bed Management System
- Online Registration Solution
- Event Driven Patient Tracking
- Laboratory Equipment Management Solution
- Real Time Locating
- Web Based
- Cloud Based
- Healthcare Institutions
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Hospital Management Software Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Hospital Management Software Market Overview
- Global Hospital Management Software Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Hospital Management Software Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Hospital Management Software Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Hospital Management Software Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Hospital Management Software Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Hospital Management Software Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Hospital Management Software Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Hospital Management Software Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Hospital Management Software Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]