The global CMOS camera module (CCM) market was valued at USD 19 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach over USD 27 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period, 2020–2026. The growth of the market is attributed to the rising application across various industries due to its unique properties.
A CMOS Camera Module (CCM) is a gadget that changes over an optical picture into electronic video signals. These electronic signs are then changed over into advanced information on the showcase of a computerized imaging gadget for clients to store as a computerized picture. The booming interest for cell phone, smart phones, mixed media tablets and other devices has driven the interest for camera modules, which are the core parts for built-in computerized cameras and have become one of the key separating factors for such devices. The CMOS camera module is comprised of a complex mix of optical, electronic, and mechanical technologies.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Rising proliferation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) has increased the demand of high resolution remote sensing cameras which in turn is driving the growth of the market.
- Growing adoption of industrial automation for industrial image processing systems is a favorable factor driving the market growth.
- Rising cost of manufacturing due to the use of high end technology is acting as a restraint for the growth of the market.
- Increasing availability of substitutes such as CCD cameras is a restraint in the market growth.
- The unexplored markets of emerging economies and the use of latest technologies are opportunities for the growth of the market.
Some of the other key players operating in the market include Chicony Electronics Co. Ltd, Cowell E Holdings Inc., Fujifilm Corporation, LG Innotek Co. Ltd, Primax Electronics Ltd, Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd, Sony Corporation, STMicroelectronics NV, Toshiba Corporation. The major market players gain edge in the market by activities of mergers & acquisitions and investing in research & development to offer various product offerings.
The Global CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market has been segmented on the basis of
- VGA & below
- 16MP & above
- Defense & Space
- Industrial & Security
- Consumer Electronics
- Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market Overview
- Global CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa CMOS Camera Module (CCM) Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]